Thursday, April 2, 2009
To Twitter or Not
The first thing that I have found that comes to my mind in this debate, is what the heck is this? I know that I personally joined because I saw it on Access Hollywood and it looked to be somewhat fun. I joined, and then nothing. It is not like Facebook in which it allows you to network, post fun pictures, and all sorts of other social networking tools. The actual application page is very simple. You simply post anything that you want (of course they monitor) and click. Then it alerts everyone that it part of your Twitter family. Although I did not find it much to get excited about, I could find that it would be useful if all of your family was on it and you needed to communicate with everyone about dinner, plans, or something else. Because you can set it up to text to your phone. Also, I wanted to make sure that I stayed up on all social networking applications, because scary enough, children are starting WAY too young. Good luck and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment