I don't want to toss it, I want my money back! I bought 4 packs to make for a care package for Ashley while he si overseas, don't want to "throw away" my dough too.
A website designed to share information, pull in a bit of sanity, and help us moms have some fun... not that diaper changes and tantrums aren't a ball!
I am a first time mom trying to get through the ever changing cycle of the "Do this, no do this" advice. I am in no way a doctor or professional of any sort in the medical field, but rather a stay at home mom who survives each day and learns from other moms, play groups, and classes. I am hoping to help new mothers and veterans learn new things through shared experiences.
I don't want to toss it, I want my money back! I bought 4 packs to make for a care package for Ashley while he si overseas, don't want to "throw away" my dough too.
ReplyDelete