Sunday, March 1, 2009

How Cheap is too Cheap

It seems that being cost efficient is the new trend.  However, is there too cheap?  In the past, I would have said absolutely.  I would only buy name brands and would have shivered at the fact of those non-Cheerios in the grocery.  Now I am rethinking my stance.  The next few postings will be directed on ways to save on things that you may not have not thought of in the past.  Here in our home a Sunday tradition would be to look over the newspaper and pull out our favorites ads and clippings prior to heading out.  Now, I take this time to really look for the real savings.  I have been clipping coupons every Sunday and this past month alone I saved us over $50 in our grocery budget.  Now, that is a great burger and tots at Schoolyard!  So, next you may be flipping through the articles, ads, or just tossing your paper.  You might want to look at the coupons as well, because $50 a month for year, is a lot of savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment