While I do not have the time to go out, fish for my own fish, do whatever it is that they do next, etc., etc., etc like the fabulous Martha Stewart. I do have an easy recipe that I got from the Family Circle magazine this month (yes, I do love that magazine but not as much as US Weekly). I hope you enjoy and remember the "official" new doctor's orders is that you should be having at least two servings of fish a week, and no fish sticks do not count!
Makes 4 servings Prep time is 15 min
Bake at 425 for 15 min
3/4 C chopped walnuts
1 T light mayo
3T Dijon mustard
4 tilapia fillets
1 t dried basil
1/4 t salt
1/4 t pepper
Mix the walnuts, mayo, and mustard together. Coat the fish, then sprinkle on top the basil, salt, and pepper. Bake on a greased pan for 15 min at 425. Done and done!
Such a cute blog! Keep the recipes coming. You are inspiring me to cook more!! See you next week!!! Heidi
ReplyDelete